Click here to make a donation!
Your Annual Fund gift directly benefits our students by:
- Providing financial aid for qualified students
- Providing competitive faculty salaries and benefits to attract and retain the best faculty possible
- Updating existing technology for the computer and math labs
- Equipping our classrooms, labs and library with state-of-the-art educational tools
- Enhancing the expressive and performing arts programs
- Adding to the library collection
- Attracting additional gifts from outside sources
When you support us, you support the school’s vital mission, which is to inspire and challenge students.
As a non-profit, independent school, we depend on the generosity of our Board of Trustees, current parents, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, faculty, staff and friends. All gifts, large and small, make a difference to achieve deep learning and become independent, creative thinkers. There is evidence of our mission in our every action. From the dedication of our loyal and devoted staff to our indefatigable parent volunteers to our amazing alumni, Mead focuses on providing children with the skills and knowledge they need.
Families at the Mead School are asked to support the Annual Fund each year. As is the case at most independent schools, tuition does not cover the full cost of a child’s education. Proceeds from the Annual Fund go to support a portion of the operating budget, and to enrich programs throughout the school. Participation in the Annual Fund is as important as the actual dollars raised. Percent Annual Fund Participation is an important measure used when applying for grants. Every dollar and every member of the community matters. Donations to the Annual Fund are voluntary and tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
*Unrestricted gifts allow us the most flexibility to use funds where the need is greatest but restricted gifts are also welcome. You can choose to assign your gifts to any of our Academic or Expressive Arts Departments, Technology or to The Endowment Fund