Frequently Asked Questions about The Mead School Child Care Program
Our goal is to help you fully understand the vibrant learning community that is The Mead School. We welcome all inquiries, but our FAQ section provides answers to questions most commonly asked by applicant families.
Should you seek additional information, please contact Joanne Costello, Assistant Head of School for Admissions, at 203-595-9500 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your program philosophy?
- Is the program accredited?
- Do student to teacher ratios meet or exceed state standards?
- What is your approach to grouping children in each center?
- Does each center have a consistent team of designated teachers?
- Are there opportunities to communicate with teachers?
- Where do children spend time throughout their day at Mead?
- Is there a particular time for arrivals and departures?
- What kind of supplies are parents expected to provide?
- What is your policy for sick children attending The Mead School Early Learning Center ?
- Are teachers trained in CPR and first aid?
- What is your policy for closure due to inclement weather?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- What is your discipline approach?
- How often do children go outside during the day?
- Your contract requires families to commit to the entire program year. What happens if we decide to withdraw?
- Is there an Open-Door Policy?
- Is there a difference between full and part-time enrollment?
- Do you have a list of parent references?
- Can we visit the campus?