Our goal is to help you fully understand the vibrant learning community that is The Mead School. Our FAQs section provides answers to questions most commonly asked by applicant families.
Should you seek additional information, please contact Joanne Costello, Assistant Head of School for Admissions & Community Relations.
- Why should I choose Mead for my child?
- Is Mead right for my child?
- Can we visit the campus?
- How do you assess my child in the admissions process?
- What kind of assessment model do you use? Do you test?
- How much homework do students have at night?
- Where do Mead students go after Mead?
- How is the transition after Mead?
- Does Mead offer financial aid?